Annamalai University Distance MBA – The Directorate of Distance Education, Annamalai University offers admission to its most popular Distance MBA course during the academic year. The interested candidates can apply for admission via two methods: Spot Admission or Admission by Post.
The candidates who live nearby university campus or study centers can directly visit for on spot admission by filling up the application form and submitting the prescribed fee and required documents.
The detailed explanation of both these methods of admission has been explained below. The university offers Annamalai University Distance MBA Admission to those learners who want to pursue their career in the field of management via distance mode. Related Posts: Annamalai University Distance Education, Amity University Distance Learning.
The Annamalai University Distance MBA program has been designed and developed in such a way that the MBA aspirants will be going to get the fruitful career in Management and Business Studies after completing it.
The main objective of this program is to equip learners with skills in Business Management. It will also help them in enhancing their decision-making skills and planning capabilities. After completing the course, they will be able to work as Executives and Managers in Private and Public Sector Undertakings / Banks / Educational Institutions, etc. The medium of instruction is either Tamil or English.
Official website: http://www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/dde
The Annamalai University offers Distance MBA program to the learners in different specialization areas which makes it easy for them to choose their specialization of interest. We have mentioned below the list of different MBA specializations with their codes in the tabular form:
|Annamalai University Distance MBA Programme|
|(Specialization in MBA)- Programme Name||Medium of Instruction||Code|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||English & Tamil||346|
|M.B.A. in E-Business||English||178|
|M.B.A. in International Business||English||179|
|M.B.A. in Human Resource Management||English||347|
|M.B.A. in Marketing Management||English||348|
|M.B.A. in Financial Management||English||349|
Duration of Programme:
The minimum duration to study this program is 2 years but the university provides the relaxation to its students up to the maximum duration of 7 years to complete it from the year of admission.
The learners who wish to apply for admission to Annamalai University Distance MBA course must be having a Graduation degree or an equivalent examination under the pattern of either 11+2+2 years or 11+1+3 years or 10+2+3.
Note: The candidates having their studies as 10+2+2 pattern are not eligible for admission.
Academic Year & Admission Notification:
As per the information provided by Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education on its official website, the academic year starts from 1st July and ends on 30th June.The candidates who wish to study the Master of Business Administration via distance education mode can apply for admission during the academic year.
The last date of admission can be checked in the latest admission notification.They can check out the Distance MBA admission notification on its official website at below mentioned URL:
Application Form & Prospectus:
The interested and eligible candidates who wish to apply for admission to distance MBA course can obtain the Annamalai University MBA Prospectus along with application form by any of the two following methods:
- Thay can visit the Directorate or any of its Study Centres or Information Centres in person and obtained the application form and prospectus by paying application Fee of Rs. 250/- in cash OR
- The candidates can also obtain the prospectus via post as well. They have to send the requisition specifying the Programme to the Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar – 608 002 along with a Demand Draft for Rs. 290/- which has to be drawn in favor of “The Director, D.D.E., Annamalai University”. The university will send the application form to the student via ordinary post.
Note: It should be noted that an application form cannot be returned back to university once issued and also it is non-transferable.
The Annamalai Univesity Directorate of Distance Education provides the admission to its distance MBA course via two very easy methods: a) Spot Admission b) Admission by Post. The details of both of these methods of admission has been mentioned below:
Spot Admission: The interested candidates who live near any of the Study Centre or Information Centres of Annamalai University which has been mentioned in Annexure-I & Annexure–II of admission prospectus can directly visit their for on spot admission.
The candidates who fulfill the admission eligible criteria and possess all the mandatory supporting documents will be immediately selected for admission. In the application form, the candidates should mention their optional.
There is a list of mandatory documents which the candidates must submit while applying for admission which has been mentioned below:
- The candidates need to submit the filled-in application form along with the photocopies of qualification Certificates, and age proof. These documents should be attested by gazetted officer. Also, the photograph pasted on the application form should be recent and got attested as well.
- They need to submit the Eligible Qualification Certificate in Original as well. The university will not keep these Original Certificates for long with itself as it will be returned immediately after verification.
- Also, the Transfer / Migration Certificate is required to be submitted.The university will hand over these certificates to the candidates immediately after affixing a seal on it which mentions that the candidate has been admitted during the present academic year.
- Community certificate (except OC).
- The candidate has to submit two recent Passport size Photographs along with application form. (Note: It should be noted that the photographs should not be signed by candidates affixed on the Scanning Form and Identity Card.)
- Along with application form and supporting documents, the candidates has to submit the prescribed fee as well in the form of a Demand Draft (D.D) which has to be made in favor of The Director, D.D.E., Annamalai University.
Admission by Post: The applicants who do not have Annamalai University Study /Information Centres in their nearby can choose the method of admission by post.They have to send the properly filled-in application form along with below mentioned attested photocopies of required documents to the Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar – 608 002.
The required documents are as follows:
- Certificates for the eligible qualification,
- Transfer/ Migration Certificate
- Community Certificate (except OC) and
- Two passport size photographs pasted on Identity Card and Scanning Form.
It should be noted that the candidates applying for admission through post should not send the original certificates and demand draft of prescribed fee along with the admission application form. They have to send the prescribed fee demand draft and Original Certificate by Registered post or Courier or Speed post or produce in person, only after the receipt of provisional admission cards.
Please check the Mode of Fee Payment on university website for more detail.
After the verification of all the documents and application form, the university will send the admission confirmation letter to the applicant. Also, the applicant will receive signed identity card and the original certificates by Registered post. It also includes the Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate as well after affixing a seal that the applicant has been admitted for the current academic year.
Note: In the case of any issue found with certificates submitted by a candidate, his/ her admission is liable to be canceled.