BHU SET Application Form 2016-17, Banaras Hindu University School Entrance Test 2016-17: The Banaras Hindu University has invited applications from eligible students for admission to its Central Hindu Girls School and Central Hindu Boys School in the 6th, 9th and 11th class for the courses such as Mathematics, Biology, Commerce and arts. The university will conduct the School Entrance Test 2016-17 for admission to the above mentioned classes and streams.
The admission to the above mentioned streams will be provided to students on the basis of School Entrance Test only. The candidates can apply for entrance test only through Banaras Hindu University official website. Any other means of form submission will not be accepted. The admit card will be required by students to appear in the entrance test. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to enter into the examination hall. The students will be able to download the BHU SET Admit card 2016 from the official website of university at http://www.bhuonline.in/
- The online application submission for BHU SET 2016-17 will start from: 15th March, 2016
- Last date for submission of BHU SET Online Application Form is: 14th April, 2016
- Availability of BHU SET Admit Card online: 5th May, 2016 onwards
- Declaration of BHU SET 2016 result: 16th June, 2016 (Tentative)
|Dates and Timing of BHU School Entrance Test (SET) 2016:||(8 AM to 10 AM)|
|Class VI||May 16, 2016|
|Class IX||May 18, 2016|
|Class XI Maths||May 19, 2016|
|Class XI Biology||May 20, 2016|
|Class XI Arts & Commerce||May 21, 2016|
|Tentative dates of counselling/Admission for external candidates:||(8.00 AM to 12.00 Noon)|
|Class VI||Jun 21, 2016|
|Class IX||Jun 22, 2016|
|Class XI Maths||Jun 23, 2016|
|Class XI Biology||Jun 24, 2016|
|Class XI Arts & Commerce||Jun 25, 2016|
Guidelines to Fill Up BHU SET Application Form 2016-17:
- It is advised to all the candidates who will apply to appear in entrance test that they should use the browsers such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to fill up application form as the view will be proper in these browsers.
- Please make sure the email id you are entering for registration is valid as it will be required for receiving all future correspondences till the admission process is over and subsequently, if admitted.
- Also, the mobile number entered in the application form should be valid to receive correspondences through SMS.
- You should be having Net Banking or ATM-cum-Debit card or Credit Card facility available with you for making fee payment online
- Please enter all your personal as well as academic details carefully.