The Indira Gandhi National Open University offers few Bachelor and Master Degree programmes in collaboration with Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), Institute of Company Secretaries of India(ICSI) and Institute of Cost Accountants of India(ICAI).
The university has published the notification for admission to these programmes for the session starting from January 2017. The students can obtain the prospectus and application form from the nearest regional centre and submit it there again after filling it completely.
Related Posts: Ignou BCOM Online Admission, Ignou MCOM Admission
Last Date of Admission:
The learners can apply for admission to Bachelor Degree and Master Degree programmes in collaboration with ICAI, ICSI and Institute of Cost Accountants of India is 30th December 2016.The session is commencing from January 2017.
List of IGNOU programmes in collaboration with ICAI, ICSI and ICAI:
The programmes which are offered exclusively for the Chartered Accountancy Students are mentioned below:
- Bachelor of Commerce with Major in Accountancy and Finance (B.Com(A&F))
- Master of Commerce in Finance & Taxation (M.Com (F&T))
List of programmes which are offered exclusively for Company Secretaryship Students are mentioned below:
- Bachelor of Commerce with Major in Corporate Affairs and Administration (B.Com (CA&A))
- Master of Commerce in Business Policy and Corporate Governance (M.Com (BP & CG))
Exclusively for Cost Accountant Students:
- Bachelor of Commerce with Major in Financial and Cost Accounting (B.Com(F&CA))
- Master of Commerce in Management Accounting & Financial Strategies (M.Com(MA&FS))
To take admission in the above mentioned B.Com and M.Com programmes, students need to obtain the prospectus or programme guide which consists of IGNOU Admission form as well. It also contains the complete detail about the Courses & syllabus for these various disciplines.The learners can get the prospectus in three ways. These are mentioned below:
- The interested learners can obtain the prospectus from their nearest IGNOU Regional Centre or Director, Student Service Centre, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi by paying an amount of Rs.750/- as a prospectus fees.
- Another way to obtain the Prospectus is requested it via post by sending Rs.750/- + (Rs.50/- extra) = Rs.800/- as Demand Draft in the favour IGNOU, New Delhi to the following address: “Registrar, Student Registration Division, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, 110068″.
- The prospectus can also be downloaded from the university official website at www.ignou.ac.in. In case, If you download it from the website, you have to pay Rs.750/- in addition to the required programme fee.