Ignou B.Ed Entrance hall ticket 2017 – The Indira Gandhi National Open University is going to conduct the entrance test for admission to its B.Ed programme for January 2018 session. The date of entrance test is also published. Also, the university will soon publish the link on its official website to download Ignou B.ed entrance admit card 2017.
It should be noted that the hall ticket issued by the university is just to appear in the entrance test. The admission to this programme will be provided totally on the basis of the merit obtained by candidates in the entrance test. Also, it is subjected to verification of other required documents.
- Ignou B.Ed entrance hall ticket 2017 (Coming Soon)
Details of Ignou B.Ed Entrance Test 2017:
- Date of Entrance Test: Sunday, 24th September 2017
It should be noted that the university will not accept any request from candidate to change the examination centre in any case.
How to download IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Hall Ticket?
- First of all, the candidates who have filled up entrance application form need to open up university official website at www.ignou.ac.in.
- Then they have to find out the link “Student Support” in the top menu. Under this link, you will find the “Results” link. Please click on it. It will open up a new web page.
- Here you will find the link to download IGNOU B.Ed entrance hall ticket. Please click on it.
- A new web page will open up where you can download the hall ticket by entering your 9 digit enrollment number.
- Some candidates may not know their enrollment number. They can find it by entering their name in the textbox provided for searching enrollment no.
- Enter your name and click on Submit button to know your enrollment number.
- As you come to know your 9 digit Enrolment No., please enter it in the text box below to download your IGNOU B.Ed Entrance hall ticket.
It is mandatory to bring the hard copy of IGNOU hall ticket to the examination hall.
Please paste a recent passport size photograph in the prescribed space. The candidates have to duly attest across their photograph by a Gazetted Officer before appearing for the examination. Without the attested photograph on hall ticket, no candidate will be allowed to sit in the examination.
The candidate needs to sign on the hall ticket. But it should be done only in the presence of the Invigilator.
After the examination, it is advised to all the candidates to retain the admit card with them for future reference. It will be required by the candidate if he/ she qualifies for admission. They have to submit it along with the application form for admission. Remember, the university will not issue any duplicate Hall Ticket for this.
Importance of IGNOU B.Ed Entrance hall ticket for admission:
- The university reserves the right to reject the application form for admission if it will be submitted without the candidate’s hall ticket attached to it.
- Also, as mentioned in the point 1, the photograph should be attested by Gazetted Officer.
- The hall ticket should be countersigned by the Examination Centre Invigilator.
In lack of fulfillment of any of the above conditions, the application for admission will be rejected.