- 1 certificate in urdu language ignou (CUL), ignou certificate in urdu language, ignou urdu courses, ignou urdu distance learning, Certificate in Urdu Language (CUL), admission to certificate in urdu language from ignou:
certificate in urdu language ignou (CUL), ignou certificate in urdu language, ignou urdu courses, ignou urdu distance learning, Certificate in Urdu Language (CUL), admission to certificate in urdu language from ignou:
The Indira Gandhi National Open University’s School of Humanities (SOH) has designed and developed the Certificate in Urdu Language programme for the learners who want to pursue their career in the various fields which requires the Urdu as the basic requirement.The University has been offering admission to Urdu language certificate to the students from all over the country.This is only a six months programme which means the term end examination for all the IGNOU CUL courses will be held in the month of June for the students who takes admission in January session. The students who will apply for admission to CUL in July session can appear for next December term end examination. If the student is unable to complete any course in any particular course then he or she may appear in the examinations which will occur in next six months. The students need to complete all the required courses within the minimum duration of six months and maximum duration of one year to obtain the Certificate in Urdu language.
The main objective of this programme is to provide the knowledge of Urdu to the learners who aspires to learn it. Mostly the learners who do not speak the Urdu correctly and also do not have enough knowledge to read, write and correctly speak the Urdu language can pursue this programme. The learners will be able to learn script writing, pronunciation skills, communication and comprehension of Urdu prose
Other Related Links:
- IGNOU CUL Admission Notification
- IGNOU CUL Admission Status
- IGNOU CUL Prospectus
- IGNOU CUL TEE Date Sheet
- IGNOU CUL TEE Hall Ticket/ Admit Card
- IGNOU CUL Grade Card
- IGNOU CUL TEE Result
- IGNOU CUL Previous Year Question Papers
We have mentioned below the various details of CUL programme such as eligibility criteria, duration, age limit. These are as follows:
- Medium of Instruction: Bilingual Hindi/Urdu
- Admission Eligibility : The candidate must be having desire to learn Urdu and he or she should be having minimum age of 18 years.
- Course Duration: The minimum duration is 6 months and maximum duration is 2 year to complete all the courses.
- Programme Fee: The total fee is Rs.1,000/- which has to be paid one time during the time of admisison.
Note : The programme fee may change in future, so please check the latest fee with the IGNOU Regional Centre or see latest prospectus.
In case of any query, you can contact the coordinator of the discipline at below mentioned contact details:
- Name: Prof. Sunaina Kumar, Dr. Gulshan Ara
- Email-Id: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 011-29572751
IGNOU Certificate in Urdu Admission Procedure:
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) offers admission to CUL programme in January and July academic cycle along with many other courses. There are a large number of learners in India who want to pursue the higher education via distance mode. So, every year the number of students who apply for admission to certificate programmes are also available in large numbers. The students can fill up IGNOU CUL Admission Form in both January and July academic cycles. The university publishes the advertisement or notification related to the admission in the month of November for January session and in the month of May for July session. The students can check the notification for the last date of admission.The details about the admission form and prospectus etc. can be checked and download from the university official website at www.ignou.ac.in. There are two ways in which interested candidates can apply for admission to distance learning Urdu Certificate discipline. These are as follows :
The university has launched its Online Admission portal for the learners from all over the country to fill up IGNOU DNA Online Admission form. We have mentioned below the step you need to follow while applying for IGNOU Online admission.
- Please open the website url : https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/
- Visit the “Apply Online” link at the top menu. Under this link, you will find the link “General Instructions” as sub-menu. Just click on it and read out all the instructions carefully before filling up the online admission form for certificate programme.
- On the General Instructions page, you will find a link to download the latest “Common Prospectus”.It is advised to read out the prospectus carefully so that you will able to understand the complete details about the IGNOU CUL programme.
- The applicants need to register themselves on the website to fill up the admission application form.
- The Application fee can be paid via Bank challan, Debit Card, Credit card or Net Banking.
- After submitting up the application form and fees, please take the print out of the acknowledgement page for further reference.
In the offline mode, the students need to visit their nearest IGNOU Regional Centre and obtain the common prospectus by paying the fee of Rs.200/- in cash at the counters. The students can also obtain the prospectus via a post by sending a Demand Draft of Rs.250/- in favour of IGNOU, New Delhi to the following address: “REGISTRAR, Student Registration Division, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi 110068″. The students can also download the prospectus from the university official website.The IGNOU Certificate in Urdu Language admission application form can be cut from the prospectus itself. The applicant needs to submit the filled in application form in a prescribed format, the demand draft of required fee and required attested documents in the respected regional centre.
IGNOU CUL Admission / Registration Status:
The students will be able to check the registration status of the Certificate in Urdu Language on the university official website after the two weeks from the day of submission of admission form. In case you do not find your admission status, please contact your regional centre by visiting there or by speaking to them on phone.
IGNOU CUL Courses & Syllabus:
The students has to pass out 16 credits to successfully complete the programme. It includes total of 2 courses. We have mentioned below the list of courses with the Course name and Course Code:
|Course Code||Course Name||Credits|
|OUL 1||Script & Pronunciation||8|
|OUL 2||Communicative & Comprehensive Skills||8|