Ignou Online Exam Form June 2017, Ignou Exam Form Submission Status:
The students of Indira Gandhi National Open University will be able to fill up and submit IGNOU Online exam form June 2017 from 1st March 2017.The university is going to conduct Term-End examination for various Bachelor Degree and Master Degree programmes such as BDP, BA, B.Sc., B.Com, BCA, BPP, M.Com, MA, M.Sc., MBA, B.Ed., BSW, MSW, MCA, BTS, MTM, etc. Also, the exam will be conducted for Certificate and Diploma programmes as well.
After submitting the application form online or offline, the students may like to check the IGNOU Exam Form Submission Status. It can be easily checked online on the university official website after 24 hours of submission of the exam form. It should be noted that you have to leave the day of submission and Saturday/Sunday/Holidays to check teh exam form submission status.
How to fill up IGNOU Online Exam form?
- Please visit the website at http://exam.ignou.ac.in/
- Read out the guidelines to fill the exam form.
- Enter your details such as programme code, enrollment number, Ignou Regional Centre code, Study Centre code and Course details.
- Pay the exam fee by selecting the available mode of payment.
IGNOU Exam Form June 2017 Pdf:
The learners who have taken admission in July academic session to various year based programmes or those who have taken admission in January session in semester programmes can appear in the upcoming examination.
The students who have taken admission to year based programmes in January 2017 session need to wait for December 2017 examination as they are not allowed to appear in the upcoming December examination. But the learners who have taken admission in July 2016 session can fill up the IGNOU Exam Form June 2017 to appear in these examination. Also, you can may like to download IGNOU Date Sheet for upcoming examination.
In case, if any student got fail in some subject then he or she can appear in the examination which will be conducted in next six months irrespective of the fact that in which semester he/she has taken admission. Apart from filling up the exam form online, the students may download it from university official website, fill it and submit it to the respective Regional Centre along with demand draft of prescribed exam fee.
If the student has already finished with the maximum duration of a programme, then he/she cannot appear in the Term-end examination of any course until he gets re-register/ readmission for the same. If they still appear in the examination, their result would be withheld.
How to fill up IGNOU Exam form Offline?
- Please visit the university official website at www.ignou.ac.in
- Follow the path : Home -> Student Support -> Student Zone -> Downloads
- Click on Term End Examination form to download it in the form of pdf file.
- Download the exam form and take print out of it.
- Read out the instruction mentioned on the form to fill it correctly.
- After filling up the examination form, make it signed from study centre to confirm that you have submitted all the required assignments.
- Submit the filled up examination form along with fee at the respected IGNOU Regional Centre.
IGNOU Examination fee:
The students have to pay the fee @Rs. 120/- per course which has to be paid through the demand draft in favour of IGNOU and payable at the city of the Regional Centre where you are submitting the examination form. In the case of online submission of IGNOU examination form, the students have to pay the fee using their debit card, credit card and net banking.
IGNOU Exam Form Submission Last Date:
We have mentioned below the last date of submitting the examination form without and with late fee in the tabular form:
|Last Date of IGNOU Examination Form Submission|
|For JUNE Exam||Late Fee||For December Exam||Late Fee|
|1 March to 31 March||NIL||1 Sept to 30 Sept||NIL|
|1 April to 30 April||Rs. 500/-||1 Oct to 31 Oct||Rs. 500/-|
|1 May to 15 May||Rs. 1000/-*||1 Nov to 15 Nov||Rs. 1000/-*|
Eligibility to Fill up IGNOU Examination Form:
The students will be allowed to appear in the upcoming term end examination only if they follow the certain guidelines and conditions which have been mentioned below:
- The registration for the courses should be valid for the programme for which student is going to fill up the examination form.
- The minimum time required to pursue these courses should be elapsed. e.g. the student who has taken admission to the yearly based programme in January session cannot appear in June examination as the minimum time to study the course will not be elapsed in six months.
- They need to submit the required no. of solved assignment(s) to their respected centre before filling up the exam form. Before submitting the form, they need to duly authenticate it from the Coordinator/ Incharge of the Study Centre/ PSC/ PI , etc. to confirm that the assignments have been submitted by the student.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University was established in the year 1985. It is located at IGNOU road, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India. The university offers various distance learning courses to the learners from all over India and abroad. It includes programmes such as Bachelor Degree, Master Degree, Certificate, Post Graduate Certificate, Advanced Certificate, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Online, Appreciation, etc. The university conducts the examination twice in a year i.e. in the months of June and December.