IGNOU OPENMAT XL Admit Card, IGNOU OPENMAT XL Hall Ticket, IGNOU OPENMAT Admit card, IGNOU MBA Entrance Exam hall ticket:
The Indira Gandhi National Open University has been expected to release the admit card or hall ticket for the upcoming OPENMAT entrance examination in the second week of October. i.e around 12th October 2016. As per the latest notification published by the university, the IGNOU OPENMAT 2016 (XL) will be held in the last week of October. The university conducts the entrance examination for shortlisting students for admission to IGNOU management programmes. As per the latest IGNOU MBA admission notification,the date of OPENMAT entrance test is 23rd October 2016. Related Post: IGNOU MBA Hall Ticket
The university sends the hard copy of IGNOU OPENMAT Admit Card to the students at their residential address well before the exam. But in any case, if anyone does not receive the hall ticket at home, he or she may download the soft copy of IGNOU open mat admit card 2016 from the university official website via online mode as well. The distance education university also provides the option for students to obtain their IGNOU MBA Entrance Exam hall ticket from their nearest Common Service Centre (CSC) on payment of Rs. 5/- at the CSC itself.
The IGNOU hall ticket for entrance examination as well as term-end examination is issued to eligible students by the Indira Gandhi National Open University at least two weeks before the date of entrance examination or start of term end examination. Sometimes, due to various reasons such as incomplete residential address or poor post service, the hall ticket do not reach the candidate’s home. All these students who do not receive the admit card at home need not be worried as they can simply visit the university official website at www.ignou.ac.in and download the respected hall ticket by entering their name and date of birth or enrollment no. (if available). They should take the print out of it and reach their exam centre to appear in the examination.
What to do in case of Non-Receipt of IGNOU OPENMAT Hall Ticket/ Admit Card?
- Mostly, the IGNOU provides the hall tickets to the candidates before ten (10) days of the entrance test. In the case of non-receipt of admit card three (03) days before the entrance test, the candidates are advised to download the ticket from official IGNOU website (www.ignou.ac.in). If they are not able to generate the hall ticket on the website as well, they should immediately contact the respected regional centre.
- It is advised to keep the photocopy of filled-in Application Form for Entrance Test (Form-1) with you. In case, if you do not receive the hall ticket, you may be allowed to appear in the entrance exam on the basis of the photocopy of your entrance exam form.
- In some cases, it may be possible that entry of your entrance form has not been done in the finalised list for any of the reasons like non-receipt of Application Form, or delay in receiving the Form, or not indicating the information correctly on the Form. So, you are requested to contact the regional centre where you have submitted the form earlier.
IGNOU OPEN MAT 2016 Admit Card:
It is mandatory to carry the hard copy of admit card along with you in the examination hall while appearing for IGNOU Management entrance examination (OPENMAT XL). Otherwise, you will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall. Apart from IGNOU OPENMAT admit card you also have to keep identity proof with you as well to verify that you are the same person appearing in the examination who have applied for it. For the student’s convenience, we will publish the direct link below to download the IGNOU OPENMAT XL Hall Ticket as soon as it will be available there.
Steps to download IGNOU OPEN MAT 2016 Admit Card:-
We have mentioned below the alternate way to download the hall ticket.All you have to do is the open up the official website of IGNOU and then look out for “entrance examination” section where the university lists out all the information related to various entrance examination conducted by the university. In this section, you will find the link to download IGNOU OPENMAT XL Admit Card 2016 as soon as it will be available. Here are the simple steps to download the hall ticket:
- Visit the university website at www.ignou.ac.in
- Follow the path : Home-> Student Zone -> Results -> Entrance Exam
- Here all the entrance exam hall tickets are listed
- Click on the required hall ticket link and enter your Name and Date of Birth to download it or if you know your enrollment no., you can enter it download admit card.