JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016, JKPSC Lecturer Exam Admit Card 2016, JKPSC Lecturer 10+2 Recruitment 2016, JKPSC Recruitment 2016 Apply Online: The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC), Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu -18001 has published the notification regarding the recruitment of 10+2 Lecturers in School Education Department of Jammu and Kashmir for various streams. The recruitment notification no. is 09 – PSC (DR-P) OF 2016, Dated: 19-03-2016. The total number of Lecturer posts for which recruitment notification has been published are: 1059.
The Online applications has been invited from all the permanent residents of J&K who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria such as required academic and professional qualification, age, etc. The application form can be filled online by the eligible candidates by visiting the JKPSC official website at http://jkpsc.nic.in/. The fee payment will be done through Bank Challan which will be generated after filling up the application form online. The candidates can download the Bank Challan after filling up the application form.
Important Dates regarding jkpsc.nic.in recruitment 2016:
- Last Date of Applying online has been extended to 2 May, 2016
- Application Mode: Online and then offline
- Availability of Online Application form on JKPSC website from: 24/03/2016
- Last date for filing up online Application form: 25/04/2016
- Last date for submission of fee/bank challan is 26/04/2016
- Submission of Hard Copy of downloaded online application form alongwith the bank challan duly stamped by the bank authorities in the Office of the PSC Complex located at Reshamgarh Colony, Jammu, Solina, Srinagar or by post : within 2 days after depositing fee
The recruitment of candidates for the post of lecturers has brought happiness among the youth of Jammu and Kashmir as they were very curiously waiting for this notification to pursue their career in the field of School education. The JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 will be conducted for total of 1059 posts in different streams such as (English, Maths, Computer Science, Hindi, History, Education, Music, Zoology, Chemistry, Geography, etc).
How to apply for JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 online?
Before filing up the application form, all the eligible candidates are advised to read out the recruitment notification and important instructions very carefully. Otherwise, a very small mistake can lead to the cancellation of your application for the post of 10+2 Lecturers. Also they need to make sure that they are following the eligibility criteria laid down for JKPSC Lecturer recruitment.Below we have mentioned the steps, Instructions and Procedure which will guide you to easily submit your application form online.These are as follows:
- The students must visit the commission official website at www.jkpsc.nic.in to fill up the application form for the post of Lecturers in the various departments.
- One candidate can only fill one application form for a particular item. If he or she applies for the same posts multiple times, then his/her application is liable to be rejected.
- Before filling up the application form, the candidate need to choose the post of lecturer as per his/ her qualification
- Click on Apply link in front of Lecturer to fill up application form.
- Please fill your application form correctly before submitting it.
- After successful submission of the data, application number will be generated which will be used for all future correspondences.
- The candidates also need to upload their scanned images of Photograph and Signature of specified size and format. The details can be checked in the notification.
- The application fee can be paid through e-Challan of Jammu and Kasmir bank. As soon as candidate submit their form, they need to click on Print Challan and save it to computer to take printout of it. They have to take their copy of fee challan to their nearest branch of the J&K bank for making payment before the last date as mentioned in the advertisement. Otherwise, the application will not be considered complete.
- The candidates need to send or submit the printout of the application form/Fee Payment receipt (E-challan) to JKPSC.
JKPSC lecturer recruitment 2016 Application Fee:
The application fee for General candidates is Rs.505/- whereas the candidates falling under reserved category have to pay Rs.255/-.
J&K PSC Lecturer Selection Process 2016
The commission will conduct the written test to shortlist candidates for the interview. The shorthand test and typing test will be also conducted based on post requirement. The JKPSC Lecturer Written test will be of 120 marks with the time duration of 2 hours. The Written test will be based on the particular subject which the candidates must have selected while filling up the application form.
JKPSC Lecturer Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2016
The JKPSC will publish the link online on its official website to download the admit card for written test. The admit cards will be issued to candidates only after the registration process will be completed.