- 1 Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission, Pondicherry University Distance Education Courses, Pondicherry University Distance MBA Admission, Pondicherry University Admission Procedure, pondicherry university online application form:
- 2 Pondicherry University Affiliation and Recognition:
- 3 How to apply for Admission to Pondicherry University Distance Education Courses?
- 4 Pondicherry University DDE Online Admission:
- 5 Pondicherry University DDE Admission by offline method:
- 6 How to Pay Admission Fee?
- 7 Important Instructions:
- 8 Pondicherry University Distance Education Courses Fee Structure:
- 9 Tuition Fee Concession:
- 10 About Pondicherry University:
Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission, Pondicherry University Distance Education Courses, Pondicherry University Distance MBA Admission,
Pondicherry University Admission Procedure, pondicherry university online application form:
The Pondicherry University, Directorate of Distance Education offers admission to the learners from all over the country twice i.e for calendar year : January-March and for academic year July-September. The university offers admission to its various distance learning courses such as Under Graduate (UG), Post Graduate, Distance MBA, PG Diploma, etc. Some of the courses which comes under UG and PG category of courses are BA, B.Com, BBA, M.Com, MA English, MA Sociology, MA Hindi. The Pondicherry University Distance Education offers PG diploma in Management for following streams: Human Resource, Marketing, Finance, Business Administration, Event, Tourism, Retail. The university also offers PG diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication, Patent Law, etc. Also Read about Calcutta University Distance Education Admission.
Pondicherry University Affiliation and Recognition:
As per the University official website and information available on its Prospectus, It is a Central University which has been Accredited with “A” Grade by NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council). It is also approved by the Joint Committee of DEC, AICTE & UGC.
How to apply for Admission to Pondicherry University Distance Education Courses?
The Pondicherry University Distance Education offers admission to the learners via two methods i.e. Offline and Online. We have mentioned below the details for both the ways to how to apply for admission:
Pondicherry University DDE Online Admission:
The learners can apply for Pondicherry Distance Education admission online by visiting the university official website at www.pondiuni.edu.in and clicking on the DDE link. The learners should check out the university official website for all the latest admission notifications and know the starting and last date of admission for the calendar or academic year. While filling up the application form, please make sure that you must have scanned copy of required documents along with you which has been mentioned in the instructions.
Before filling up the Pondicherry University Online Application form for taking admission to any of the courses offered by it, the applicants must download the information brochure and Prospectus to check out the programme structure, fee details, and other related instructions. Also, they must read out the instructions carefully to fill up the application form and enter the programme, Course code, personal and academic details correctly. To apply for admission and fill up the, Please click on the link mentioned below:
Pondicherry University DDE Admission by offline method:
In another method to apply for admission to Pondicherry University distance education courses, the learners can visit the DDE office, Pondicherry University, Puducherry–605 014, in person and collect the hard copy of application form and Information Brochure free of cost OR the learners can download the application form from the University official web site at www.pondiuni.edu.in and take the print out of it. Fill up the application form and submit it to the DDE office, Pondicherry University along with the prescribed fee in the form of Demand Draft.
For the student’s convenience, we have mentioned below the link to download the information brochure and application form in the form of pdf file.
The filled in application form should be accompanied with the following documents and resources:
- Prescribed Fee (Three methods to pay the fee)
- Originals and attested copies of required documents such as mark sheets of 10th and 12th Class (10+2), Degree / Provisional Certificate/ Consolidated Marks Sheet of Degree. (The DDE will send the Original Certificates back to student address immediately after verification by speed post.)
- Copy of Photo-ID proof issued by Central/State Government organization
How to Pay Admission Fee?
There are three methods in which fee can be paid. The applicants can pay the prescribed fee by using any of the following methods:
- The applicants can pay the fee amount prescribed in the fee structure in the form of Demand Draft which has to be in favor of “The Finance Officer, Pondicherry University, Puducherry”, payable at Puducherry.
- In another method, the applicant can submit fee by DDE copy of Challan paid in the DDE A/C No.413264239 at Indian Bank, Pondicherry University.
- The fee can also be paid online by using the Online payment gateway challan of DDE from “DDE link” in Pondicherry University website at www.pondiuni.edu.in.
While filling and sending the application form, please ensure that:
- The applicant must fill up all the required columns in the application form correctly.
- The address should be clearly mentioned, email id that you are going to enter should be working and Mobile number should be correct.
- All the necessary supporting documents should be uploaded in online admission portal. Incomplete information in any aspect will lead to rejection of Application form.
- Admission cannot be claimed as a matter of right.
Pondicherry University Distance Education Courses Fee Structure:
Tuition Fee Concession:
The university also provides the concession in the course fee for the students falling under various categories. The detail has been mentioned below:
- The Physically Challenged students will be provided with 100% concession in their Tuition fee.
- The university allows 50% Tuition fee concession for Non- teaching employees of Pondicherry University and their wards (Group B, C & D only), Defence Personnel in Indian Armed and paramilitary forces, Widows Deserted Women Prisoners Trans-genders
The students who will avail fee concession for any of the categories mentioned above need to enclose the certificate of proof from competent authority for that category.
About Pondicherry University:
It was established in the year 1985. It is one of the oldest universities in India which has continued it journey to become the leading University in the southern region of India. It is located at R.V Nagar Kalapet, Puducherry, India. The focus of this renowned university always remains both quality teaching and innovative research of high standards in a wide range of disciplines. The university has highly qualified faculty of National and International repute. The Pondicherry University has set up 15 schools of learning, 37 Departments, and 10 Centers which offers more than 175 Postgraduate and Research programs to students. The university has also set up the Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) for offering Distance Education courses to learners who cannot join the studies by regular method. The campus of the University has been spread over 800 acres of area.
We wish you very best for your future endeavors. You can subscribe with us for more latest updates about the Pondicherry University distance education courses and admission by filling up our Subscription form or you can visit the university official website at www.pondiuni.edu.in for all the latest information. Thanks for visiting!