Queens Hain Hum is a new tv show. The serial is all set to air on &tv from 28th November 2016. The timing of the show is from Monday to Friday at 8 Pm. It will be going to replace the other &tv show “Tere Bin” which lacks the TRP. This new show is a story of five women who comes from different walks of life and their bonding with each other. These five women friend has great bonding and they want to live their life in their own way. They want to change the thinking of society towards the women. The &tv is also running some popular shows such as Waaris, Ganga, Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par hai
The production house Silver Ivory is producing the show.The famous writer Kumar Gautham has written the story of the show ‘Queens Hain Hum’. As we see in the promos, there three different tag lines of the show “Yeh Real Thodi Zyada Hain, Fake Thodi Kam”, “Bold Thodi Zyada Hain, Sharmeeli Thodi Kam”, “Khwaish Thodi Zyaada Hai, Iraade Thode Kam”. After hearing these catchy tag lines, it can be said that the show will be going to very interesting.
Schedule & Timing of Queens Hain Hum, Wiki:
The viewers will be able to watch this new show on &tv on weekdays.They can also watch out the repeat telecast of Queens Hain Hum tv serial at various timings in a day which has been mentioned below. We have also mentioned below the other important details about the show:
- Telecast Day: Monday to Friday
- Timing: 8:00pm to 8:30pm
- Repeat Telecast: 9:30pm-10:00pm, 3:00pm-3:300pm, 5:00pm-5:30pm
Queens Hain Hum Cast:
We have mentioned below the complete Star Cast of Naamkaran with their real names:
- Jia Shankar is playing Shriya Rathore’s character in the show. She belongs to a Maharashtrian family. Then
she got married to a guy from royal political family. She has to move from Maharashtra to Delhi after the
marriage. She met to Maya in Delhi who introduces Shriya to her friend’s group.
- Patrali Chattopadhyay is playing the role of Akanksha Banerjee Jha. She is playing a Bengali character in the
show. In real life, she herself belongs to Bengali family. In the show, she got married to a guy who belongs to Bihari family. She is a revolutionary queen among her all friends. She runs an NGO and her dream is to change the thinking of society towards the women. She loves a lot to all her other queen friends.
- Shaily Priya Pandey is playing the character of Jhanvi Seth. She is very bossy in real life. In the show, she
is a corporate girl. All the new themes and ideas like a cocktail party, swimming pool fun comes to her mind.
She is the one who brings the other Queen Akanksha to her fun-loving lifestyle. In contrast, Akanksha does
not like to do parties as she wants to change the society and do other NGO work. But somehow, she agrees with
Jhanvi as a very good friend of Akanksha.
- Bhavna Pani is playing the role of Maya Bhiyani. Maya has a beautiful life with successful marriage and cute child. She has a successful beauty salon business as well which is located at Greater Kailash. The philosophy of Maya revolves around the fact that if you feel beautiful in yourself then you will look beautiful too.
- Kenisha Bhardwaj is playing the role of Tanya Tandon. She is acting as a Punjabi housewife in the show. In real life, she is very much fond of cooking. She comes to Mumbai to fulfil her dream to become a successful actress.
- Neelima Singh
- Tarul Swami
The concept of queen arises from the mind of Maya. Suddenly, one day she discovers the concept of “Me” time.
As we know, the women always forget about her individuality because of their marriage lives. To come over
this, these five friends make a queens club.
Story of Queens Hain Hum:
The story of Queens Hain Hum revolves around the five beautiful ladies who lives in Delhi.They are very good friends of each other irrespective of the fact that they have a different lifestyle. One of them is a beautician and one is working in the corporate world. Rest of ladies are ordinary housewives. They have their own world, which they are overjoyed. These all have different stories and make a story together.