The Sikkim Manipal University (SMU) offers admission to the learners from all over India to its distance learning two-year Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme or course. The Sikkim Manipal University Distance MBA Admission is provided to the students through the different study centres of the University.
The SMU university has established the number of study centres in different regions all over India. Check out more MBA institutes in India which are offering distance learning.
For the student’s convenience, we have mentioned below the Sikkim Manipal University Distance MBA details like eligibility criteria, course fee, duration, etc.
- Programme Fee: The SMU distance learning MBA fee is ₹17,000/- which includes the exam fee of ₹2,300/- as well. It should be noted that university revised its fee from time to time. So, please confirm the fee details with study centre.
- Duration of Programme: It is a 2 years master degree programme which has been divided into 4 semesters. The minimum duration to complete the programme is 2 years and maximum duration is 4 years.
- Admission Eligibility: The learner applying for admission must have completed 3 Year bachelor degree from any recognised university And the candidate must need to qualify the entrance test which will be conducted by SMU. The complete eligibility criteria can be checked at following link: Click Here
The Sikkim Manipal University is one of best distance education universities in India which has been offering various different Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses. The SMU take care of the quality of education they have been offering to its students. That’s why the university has been ranked as Top distance education university in India. All the programmes offered by SMU has been approved by UGC.
The learners who are interested in taking admission into MBA distance learning course can check out the Sikkim Manipal University Distance MBA Admission procedure which has been mentioned below:
SMU MBA Admission Procedure 2017 (Distance Learning)
The candidates who are interested and eligible to take Sikkim Manipal University distance MBA admission should follow the steps mentioned below:
- The first step towards taking admission to SMU MBA course is to download the SMU MBA prospectus 2016 which can be downloaded by visiting the university official website at http://www.smude.edu.in. After reading out the prospectus the learner will be able to know completely about the course.
- The learners can arrange a call back from the university by filling up contact form at the university website. They will guide the learners about the nearest SMU study centres available in their area. Then you can visit the nearest SMU study Centre for filling up the application form.
- Get the application form from the counsellors present in the study centre, fill it carefully & submit it along with the course fee which has to be paid in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “Sikkim Manipal University, DE” payable at Manipal / Udupi. The candidates also need to submit the required attested documents.
- The admission will be confirmed only after the centre verifies all the documents and forward it to university headquarters.
- The SMU will also verify the student’s application form and documents at its end. The university will update the candidate’s admission/ registration status on SMU DE official website. After the admission gets confirmed, the candidate will be provided with a registration number & photo ID. The same can be collected from the study centre along with the EduNext password & study material in the form of hard copy.
SMU MBA Course Structure:
|MBA First Semester Subjects|
|MBA101||Management Process & Organisation Behaviour||4|
|MBA103||Statistics for Management||4|
|MBA104||Financial & Management Accounting||4|
|MBA106||Human Resource Management||4|
|Total Cumulative Credits||24|
|MBA Second Semester Subjects|
|MBA201||Production & Operations Management||4|
|MBA204||Management Information System||4|
|Total Cumulative Credits||48|
|MBA Third Semester Core Subjects + Specialisation Subjects|
|MBA302||Legal Aspects of Business||4|
|4 Subjects in area of specialisation (credits each)||16|
|Total Cumulative Credits||72|
|MBA Fourth Semester Courses|
|MBA401||Strategic Management & Business Policy||4|
|MBA402||International Business Management||4|
|4 Subjects in area of specialisation (4 credits each)||16|
|Total Cumulative Credits||96|
|*Project (4 Credits)||100|
In the case of any query or information related to admission, the learners can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or they can call at 1800-266-7878.