- 1 IGNOU MARD Admission Procedure, IGNOU MA Rural Development Online Admission, IGNOU MARD Online Admission, IGNOU MARD Admission Status:
- 2 1) IGNOU MA Rural Development Online Admission:
- 3 2) IGNOU MA Rural Development Admission by Downloading Application Form (Offline Mode):
- 4 IGNOU MA Rural Development Admission / Registration Status:
IGNOU MARD Admission Procedure, IGNOU MA Rural Development Online Admission, IGNOU MARD Online Admission, IGNOU MARD Admission Status:
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) offers admission to master degree in Rural Development programme in both January and July academic cycles along with many other courses. There are large number of learners in India who want to pursue the higher education via distance mode. So, every year the number of students who apply for admission to master degree in Rural Development are also in large numbers. The students can fill up IGNOU MA Rural Development Admission Form in both January and July academic cycles. The university publish the advertisement or notification related to the admission in the month of May for July session and in month of November for January session.
The students can check the last date of admission in Master of Arts in Rural Development in latest admission notification published by university on its official website under the “Admission Announcement” section. The complete details about the admission can be checked in the IGOU MARD Prospectus which can be obtained in the form of Common Prospectus from the nearest IGNOU Regional Centre by paying Rs.200/- in cash. The soft copy of Student Handbook & prospectus can also be downloaded from the official website as well. The details about the admission form, eligibility, fee, duration, Term End Examination, Hall Ticket, Result, Grade Card, etc can be checked in the prospectus.The minimum duration to complete the programme is two years and maximum duration is 5 years to obtain the master degree in Rural Development via IGNOU distance education mode of study.
There are two ways in which interested candidates can apply for admission to IGNOU distance learning MA (Rural Development) programme. These are as follows :
1) IGNOU MA Rural Development Online Admission:
The interested can candidates who have access to the internet can use the IGNOU online Admission portal to apply for admission online. The learners who are having basic knowledge of internet can easily fill up IGNOU MA Rural Development Online Admission form. We have mentioned below the steps that any candidate has to follow to apply for online admission:
- Please open the website url : https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/
- Visit the “Apply Online” link at the top menu. Under this link, you will find the link “General Instructions” as sub menu. Just click on it and read out all the instructions carefully before filling up the online admission form for MARD.
- On the General Instructions page, you will find a link to download the latest “Common Prospectus”.It is advised to read out the prospectus carefully so that you will able to understand the complete details about the IGNOU MA Rural Development (MARD) programme.
- The applicants need to register themselves on the website to fill up the admission application form.
- The Application fee can be paid via Bank challan, Debit Card, Credit card or Net Banking.
- After submitting up the application form and fees, please take the print out of the acknowledgement page for further reference.
2) IGNOU MA Rural Development Admission by Downloading Application Form (Offline Mode):
In the offline mode, the students need to visit their nearest IGNOU Regional Centre and obtain the prospectus by paying fee of Rs.200/- in cash at the counters. The students can also obtain the common prospectus via post by sending a Demand Draft of Rs.250/- in favour of IGNOU, New Delhi to the following address: “REGISTRAR, Student Registration Division, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi 110068″. The students can also download the prospectus from the university official website.The IGNOU admission application form which is common for all programmes can be used to apply for admission to Master of Arts in Rural Development programme. It can be cut easily from the prospectus. The applicant need to submit the filled in application form on a prescribed format, demand draft of required fee and required attested documents in the respected regional centre.
IGNOU MA Rural Development Admission / Registration Status:
The students will be able to check the registration status of the MARD programme on the university official website after the two weeks from the day of submission of admission form. In Case you do not find your admission status, please contact your regional centre by visiting there or by speaking to them on phone. We have provided the link below where you can check your IGNOU Admission Status by Name, Enrollment No., etc.
Hopefully, you must have understood the IGNOU MARD Admission Procedure after reading this post. In case of any query or doubt, you can contact us at our email id which is mentioned on our contact us page. Don’t forget to subscribe with us to receive latest admission updates in your mail box.