Every Year, the Indira Gandhi National Open University conducts the term end examination for MCOM programme in the month of June and December. The university publishes the link on its official website to download Ignou MCOM hall ticket for the upcoming examination.
The university does not provide any separate link for students to download hall ticket for each different programme. The hall ticket download link is common for all programmes and students.
Students just need to select their respective programme from the drop down and enter their 9 digit enrollment number to download hall ticket.
It should be noted that the MCOM admit card issued to the candidates is only for appearing in the term end examination. It does not mean that the student will be declared passed if he/she possess the hall ticket.
The result of MCOM courses for which the students are appearing in the examination will be decided on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates. Also, it is subjected to the submission of assignments by candidates for the respective courses.
It should be noted that the university will not accept any request from candidate to change the examination centre in any case.
How to download IGNOU MCOM Hall Ticket?
- First of all, the candidates who have filled up Ignou Online exam form for MCOM courses needs to open up the university official website URL: www.ignou.ac.in.
- Then they have to find out the link “Student Support” in the top menu. Under this link, you will find the “Results” link. Please click on it. It will open up a new web page.
- Here you will find the link to download hall ticket. Please click on it.
- A new web page will open up where you can download the latest hall ticket by entering your 9 digit enrollment number.
- Please take print out of it to bring it along with you in the examination hall on the day of examination.
Subscribe to us for latest updates about hall tickets for June or December examination.