Ignou Admission Status 2017, ignou.ac.in registration status-BDP (BA, B.Sc., B.Com):
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) offers admissions to the learners from India and abroad twice in a year i.e in the January and July academic cycles. All the new students who take admission to this Open Distance learning university can check their IGNOU Admission Status by name on the university official website at www.ignou.ac.in whereas the students who are already enrolled with the university can check their IGNOU Registration Status by Enrollment number as well as by name.
The students will be able to check their admission or registration status online for all the disciplines such as BDP, BA, BPP, B.Sc., B.Com, BBARL, BCA, BSW, B.Ed, M.Ed, M.Phil, Ph.D, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MBA, MCA, MSW, MEG, MHD, MHI, MPC, MAPY, etc which comes under the following category of programmes: Master Degree, Bachelor Degree, Diploma, PG Diploma, Certificate, PG Certificate, Advanced Certificate,M.Phil, PhD, Bachelor Preparatory, Non-Credit and online by visiting the university website.
IGNOU Registration Status by name, IGNOU Admission Status by Enrollment no.:
We have mentioned below the modes by which students can checking their admission, re-registration, credit transfer and re-admission status:
- Students with Enrollment No. : In case of those students who are having nine digit enrollment number mentioned on their IGNOU Identity Card, they will be able to check their admission status by entering their enrollment no., Selecting the Programme Code and clicking on “Submit” button :
- IGNOU Registration Status by Name: The students who have just taken the admission to university and yet to receive the enrollment number or identity card can know their IGNOU Admission Status by entering their name, Date of Birth, Programme Name, Regional Centre and clicking on the submit button below:
The learners from all over the country take admission to various distance education programmes offered by Indira Gandhi National Open University in both January and July academic cycle. They fill the admission form online or they submit their admission form at their respected Ignou regional centre manually. In both these cases, the students do not get any confirmation whether they have been enrolled for their respected programme or not.
These students are advised by counselors at university regional centres to take the photocopy of admission form as well as fee demand draft for future reference in case of any issues. So, it is obvious for anyone to get worried about their admission status. We would like to inform all these students that they do not need to worry about it as the university provides a link on their website where you can check your registration status online.
We have provided the link below where the students will be able to check the status for their registration or admission:
Apart from admission and registration status, the students who are already pursuing their study with IGNOU can check their re-admission as well as re-registration status online and much more which is mentioned below:
- IGNOU PHD /M.Phil Admission Status
- IGNOU Re-Admission Status
- IGNOU Credit Transfer Status
- IGNOU Change of Elective / Medium / Programme Status
- IGNOU Re-registration Status
Keep visiting our website for all the latest update of IGNOU Admission / Registration status for all courses !!