Ignou exam form December 2017 – Apart from filling up the exam form online, the students may download it from the university official website, fill up and submit it to the respective Regional Centre along with demand draft of prescribed exam fee. Also, the university provides an option to fill up Ignou online exam form as well.
The learners who have taken admission in January academic session in various year based programmes or those who have taken admission in July session in semester courses can appear in the upcoming December examination.
The students who have taken admission in year based programmes in July 2017 session need to wait for June 2018 examination as they are not allowed to appear in the upcoming December examination. Check out eligibility criteria to fill up Ignou exam form.
In case, if any student gets fail in some subject then he or she can appear for the examination which will be conducted in next six months irrespective of the fact that in which semester he/she has taken admission.
Related Post: Download Ignou date sheet online
If the student has already finished with the maximum duration of its discipline, then he/she cannot appear in the Term-end examination of any course until he gets re-register/ readmission for the same. If they still appear in the examination, their result would be withheld.
How to fill up Ignou exam form December 2017 Offline?
- Please visit the university official website at www.ignou.ac.in
- Follow the path : Home -> Student Support -> Student Zone -> Downloads
- Click on Term End Examination form to download it in the form of pdf file.
- Download the exam form and take print out of it.
- Read out the instruction mentioned on the form to fill it correctly.
- After filling up the examination form, make it signed from study centre to confirm that you have submitted all the required assignments.
- Submit the filled up examination form along with fee at the respected Ignou Regional Centre.