ignou diploma in urdu language, diploma in urdu language ignou (DUL), ignou urdu courses, ignou urdu distance learning diploma programme, diploma in urdu language, admission to diploma in urdu language from ignou:
The Indira Gandhi National Open University’s School of Humanities (SOH) has designed and developed the IGNOU Diploma in Urdu Language programme for the learners who want to pursue their career in the various fields which requires the Urdu as the basic requirement.The University has been offering admission to diploma in Urdu language to the students from all over the country. It is a one year programme which means the term end examination for all the IGNOU DUL courses will be conducted in the month of December for the students who takes admission in January session. The students who will apply for admission to DUL in July session can appear for next June term end examination. If the student is unable to complete any course in the any particular course then he or she may appear in the examinations which will occur in next six months. The students need to complete all the required courses within the minimum duration of six months and maximum duration of one year to obtain the IGNOU Diploma in Urdu language.
The main objective of this programme is to provide the knowledge of Urdu language and literature to the learners beyond the Certificate in Urdu language level. The learners will be able to learn creative writing, technique of translation, editing and publishing etc.
We have mentioned below the various details of DUL programme such as eligibility criteria, duration, age limit. These are as follows:
- Medium of Instruction: Urdu
- Admission Eligibility : The candidate should be having basic qualification as 10th Pass with Urdu as one of the subjects OR he must have completed Certificate in Urdu Language from IGNOU
- Course Duration: Minimum duration of 1 years and Maximum duration of 3 years.
- Programme Fee: The total fee is Rs.1,500/- which has to be paid one time during the time of admisison.
Note : The programme fee may change in future, so please check the latest fee with the IGNOU Regional Centre or see latest prospectus.
Programme Coordinator: In case of any query, you can contact the coordinator of the discipline at below mentioned contact details:
- Name: Prof. Sunaina Kumar, Dr. Gulshan Ara
- Email-Id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Phone no: 011-29572751, 011-29572777
Other Important Links:
- IGNOU DUL Admission Notification
- IGNOU DUL Admission Status
- IGNOU DUL Prospectus
- IGNOU DUL TEE Date Sheet
- IGNOU DUL TEE Hall Ticket/ Admit Card
- IGNOU DUL Grade Card
- IGNOU DUL TEE Result
- IGNOU DUL Previous Year Question Papers
How to Apply for admission to IGNOU Diploma in Urdu Language?
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) offers admission to Diploma in Urdu programme in both January and July academic cycle along with many other courses. There are large number of learners in India who want to pursue the higher education via distance mode. So, every year the number of students who apply for admission to diploma programmes are also available in large numbers. The students can fill up IGNOU Diploma in Urdu Language admission form in both January and July academic cycles. The university publish the advertisement or notification related to the admission in month of November for January session. The students can check the notification for last date of admission.The details about the admission form and prospectus etc. can be checked and download from the university official website at www.ignou.ac.in. There are two ways in which interested candidates can apply for admission to distance learning DUL discipline. These are as follows :
>IGNOU Diploma In Urdu Language Online Admission:
The university has launched its Online Admission portal for the learners from all over the country to fill up IGNOU DUL Online Admission form. We have mentioned below the step you need to follow while applying for IGNOU Online admission.
- Please open the website url : https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/
- Visit the “Apply Online” link at the top menu. Under this link, you will find the link “General Instructions” as sub menu. Just click on it and read out all the instructions carefully before filling up the online admission form for diploma in Urdu programme.
- On the General Instructions page, you will find a link to download the latest “Common Prospectus”.It is advised to read out the prospectus carefully so that you will able to understand the complete details about the IGNOU DUL programme.
- The applicants need to register themselves on the website to fill up the admission application form.
- The Application fee can be paid via Bank challan, Debit Card, Credit card or Net Banking.
- After submitting up the application form and fees, please take the print out of the acknowledgement page for further reference.
IGNOU Diploma In Urdu Language Admission by Offline Mode:
In the offline mode, the students need to visit their nearest IGNOU Regional Centre and obtain the prospectus by paying fee of Rs.200/- in cash at the counters. The students can also obtain the prospectus via post by sending a Demand Draft of Rs.250/- in favour of IGNOU, New Delhi to the following address: “REGISTRAR, Student Registration Division, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi 110068″. The students can also download the prospectus from the university official website.The IGNOU Diploma in Urdu Language admission application form can be cut from the prospectus itself. The applicant need to submit the filled in application form on a prescribed format, demand draft of required fee and required attested documents in the respected regional centre.
IGNOU DUL Admission / Registration Status:
The students will be able to check the registration status of the diploma in Urdu Language programme on the university official website after the two weeks from the day of submission of admission form. In case you do not find your admission status, please contact your regional centre by visiting there or by speaking to them on phone.
IGNOU DUL Courses & Syllabus:
The students has to pass out 28 credits (Theory 16 credits, Practical 12 credits) to successfully complete the programme. It includes total of 5 Courses. We have mentioned below the list of courses with the Course name and Course Code:
|Course Code||Course Name||Credits|
|OUL3||History of Urdu Language & Literature||8|
|OULE1||Contemporary Urdu Poetry||4|
|OULE2||Contemporary Urdu Fiction||4|
|OULE5||Principle of Translation||4|